New Roof and Gutters in Sewell, New Jersey
DDS Roofing recently completed a new roof and gutters in Sewell, New Jersey at the home of Richard Boggs at 3 Stiles Court. Exterior trim painting was also done after the completion of the roof and gutters. The existing 18 year old roof was removed down to the wood sheathing, which was in good condition. GAF Timberline shingle system, in the color of “Hickory,” were installed with new flashings. The new gutter system allows for an increase in water flow and will give better longevity.
Detailed Features of new roof and gutters in Sewell, New Jersey
• Removal of old shingle roofing
• Installation of GAF Timberline 50 Year Dimensional Shingles
• Installation of new flashings and new ice shield
• Removal of existing 5” gutter and 2”x3” downspout
• Installation of 6” seamless gutter and 3”x4” downspout
• Painting of the exterior front entry trim
Mr. Boggs is delighted with the final results of his new roof, new gutter system and exterior painting.